About & Expertise
My name is Richard Peacock. I'm the owner of Peacock Software LLC, as well as CEO of Liftoff Academics, a company specializing in services for Higher Education. I am also the CIO of Behavioral Health Connection, a company providing EMR software to behavioral health agencies.
I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, and over 15 years professional experience in web and mobile development, and am an active contributor to the Open Source community.
It is my sincere pleasure to work on interesting, even difficult projects for clients, as well as simply projects which solve problems. I believe in treating clients fairly and honestly, as I would want to be treated.
- Drupal CMS Framework, Drupal.org Contributor
- Mobile apps - Android, Apple iOS (tablet & phone)
- Server configurations - Linux/Unix, Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP
- Desktop - Java, Visual Studio (VB, C#)
- Database - MySQL, Oracle
Higher Education and Liftoff Academics
- I have worked over 13 years in Higher Education as a senior-level software engineer
- For more information on services and products specific to Higher Education, please visit Liftoff Academics.